Thursday, September 16, 2010

A quick photo tour of my Mozambique trip


Last week, I was in Pemba, Mozambique -- arguably one of the nicest beach locations in all of southern Africa. I spent most of the time at the conference, but I did get a chance to stroll the beach in the early hours of the morning before the meetings started and snap some photos. It was great to speak portugues again, and the locals seemed amused and excited by the fact that I could talk with them. It clearly bought me some bonus points while taking photos. They are in the new Pemba Mozambique album. Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/cfeldacker

1 comment:

  1. That's the photographer Caryl I've been waiting for! Love the colorful boat pictures. Did you get never nude Jon to try skinny dipping? Never mind, can't imagine the burn he'd get.

    ReplyDelete